Synergistic food supplement with Lactobacillus plantarum INDUCIA®, fermented red yeast rice and B vitamins.
Heart Friendly® INDUCIA® has been specially formulated to support cardiovascular health. This formulation contains 5 billion beneficial live lactic acid bacteria what is specific to the human body, fermented red yeast rice, Q10 and B vitamins.
Lactobacillus plantarum INDUCIA®:
- Reduces the level of oxidised low-density lipoprotein (ox-LDL) and the oxidative stress index of the human body.
- Supports antioxidative network of the human body due to its strong antioxidative properties and the presence of a complete intracellular glutathione system.
- Helps to maintain and restore the balance of intestinal microflora.
- Increases the amount of useful lactobacilli in the gut, which ensure the breakdown of more absorbable compounds of nutrients.
- Enhances the human body’s natural resistance to several enteropathogens due to strong antimicrobial activity through production of variety of antimicrobial compounds (organic acids and hydrogen peroxide, plantaricins)
Patents of Lactobacillus plantarum INDUCIA®
Estonian Patent EE05799, granted 16.10.2017, “Composition comprising hypocholesterolemic probiotic microorganism strain Lactobacillus plantarum Inducia DSM 21379 for use in preventing cardiovascular disorders”
Estonian patent EE05809B1, granted 17.09.2018, “Composition containing probiotic microorganism strain Lactobacillus plantarum Inducia DSM 21379 which can be used as an antimicrobial agent in lowering the risk of Clostridium difficile associated diarrhoea (CDAD)”
Estonian patent EE05341, granted 16.08.2010, “Isolated microorganism Lactobacillus plantarum strain Inducia DSM 21379 as a probiotic, its functional properties, food product and composition comprising said microorganism and application of said microorganism for production of medicine for enhancing cellular immunity.”INDUCIA® is also patented in Europe (EP2288360), Russia (RU2486234), Korea (KR10-1595042) and USA (US10272122). Research and development have been carried out in cooperation with BioCC LLC and Tartu University researchers.
Monascus purpureus (fermented red yeast rice)
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 10 mg monacolin K from fermented red yeast rice preparations.
Folic acid, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Elevated homocysteine value is considered a risk factor for cardiovascular diseases.
A powerful antioxidant and can reduce oxidative stress.
|Nutrients||Content per 1 capsule||% NRV* per 1 capsule|
|Probiotic lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus plantarum INDUCIA®||5.0 x 109 cfu (live microorganisms)|
|Monascus purpureus(fermented red yeast rice)||250 mg(10 mg Monacolin K)|
|Ubiquinone (Q10)||30 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.7 mg||50|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||100 micrograms||50|
|Vitamin B12||1.25 micrograms||50|
* (NRV-Nutritional Reference Value)
Other ingredients: bulking agent microcrystalline cellulose, capsule shell: hydroxylpropyl methycellulose, gellan gum.
How to use
💊Recommended dosage: 1 capsule once a day at least 8 weeks
👍 Recommended also during and after antibiotic treatment preferably for 4 weeks..
🌻 A food supplement does not replace a diverse and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
🌿 Suitable for vegans.
Producer: BioCC LLC
Riia 181A, Tartu, 50411, Estonia